The systems for the control and management of industrial gas engines of the Motortech brand, allow various types of control or management of either a generator set or a CHP unit.
Motortech systems make it possible to implement the entire control of a genset or even several gensets in the same system, making the costs considerably lower.
Complete control system for motor management
Motortech ALL-IN-ONE Features
- All functions required to control the motor or CHP module are included in a single unit.
- Individually configurable to exactly meet the customer’s needs.
- Possibility of monitoring, control, regulation and protection of the installation.
- Remote data transmission possible.
- Wide range of possibilities for maintenance optimization.
- Generator set performance logging for easy tracking of failures or breakdowns.
This Motortech system is called DetCon. Its implementation makes it possible to control engine detonations and, in addition, it is optimal for installation on engines that consume gases with fluctuations in their gas quality.
in terms of its installation on engines that consume gases with fluctuations in the quality of their gas.
Motortech DetCon Features
- Prevents motor damage due to knocking.
- Frequency range detonation sensors: 1-20 kHz.
- Easy installation and configuration via USB interface.
- DenEdit software for display and adjustment of firing sequences, actual detonation values or detonation history with long-term data.
- Available as an integrated device for a control cabinet or in a CSA-certified structure.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Supply voltage: 9 – 36 VCC.
- It can also be used in dual fuel and bio-fuel engines.
- Protection class: IP 20.
The temperature module, also called TempScan developed by MOTOTECH, measures temperatures in the engine and sends them for evaluation.
Type J/K and PT 100/1000 thermocouples are used for this purpose.
Motortech TempScan Features
- The channels can be independently configured as Type B, E, J, K, N, R, S or T thermocouples.
- The temperature information may include: exhaust temperature, winding temperature, fluid temperature…
- No additional programming or configuration is required.
- Comprehensive diagnostics determine thermocouple integrity.
- All channels are completely isolated from the CAN line and the power supply.
- The temperature module features rugged packaging and watertight connectors for an IP67 rating.