R1 maintenance needs to be performed each 8.400 running hours in case of biogas engines. In this case, our customer has the engine in a Waste Water Treatment Plant.
The main steps of this maintenance type R1 are the following ones:
- Renew main oil filters.
- Renew air filters.
- Renew spark plugs and ignition cables. This time we choose Denso spark plugs and ignition cables from our “Partner” Motortech.
- Refurbishment of the 8x cylinder heads. After that, our team should check the valve lag.
- Cleaning of pistons and cylinder liners.
- Renew of thermostats.
- Turbocharger standard maintenance.
- Renew bearings of throttle valve.
- Refurbishment of water pump and oil pump.
- General checking and other important inspections.
- Final commissioning.
In order to achieve the best quality as possible, «RS Motor» supplies and install only Genuine and/or OEM Guascor spare parts.
This is the same for the other brands of engines we usually carry out Service. «RS Motor» is synonym of accuracy and quality thanks to the purchasing DEUTZ/MWM, Jenbacher and Guascor genuine and OEM spare parts.
That is our secret, as well as the years of background we have gotten, working hard from the beginning.
We hope you enjoy! If you need some original spare part, please, contact with «RS Motor». Our team will help to you, for sure!