WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. The cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
We use different technologies to collect and store data when you access our website, including sending one or more cookies to your computer.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- _ga: this cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in each page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reporting. By default, it will expire after 2 years, although website owners can customise it.The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
- _gid: stores and updates a unique value for each page visited. The primary purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
- 1P_JAR: carries information about how the end-user uses the website and any advertisements the end-user has seen before visiting that website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Targeting / Advertising.
- CONSENT: this cookie carries information about how the end-user uses the website and any advertising the end-user has seen prior to visiting that website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Targeting / Advertising.
LIST OF OWN COOKIES
We use own cookies to improve the user experience:
- _atuvc, _atuvs, loc, uvc,: associated with the AddThis social sharing widget, integrated into the website to allow visitors to share content with a variety of network platforms and shared resources. It stores an updated count of pages shared. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functionality.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: associated with the web portal’s cookie acceptance system.
HOW CAN THE USER MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a website, specifically to check the existence of cookies, their duration or the deletion system.
Follow the link according to the browser you use for more information:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their equipment by modifying the configuration of their browser in accordance with the instructions indicated therein.
It should be borne in mind that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website and certain functionalities and services provided by the same may be affected.