Another refurbishment of cylinder heads in the own workshop of RS MOTOR: cylinder heads DEUTZ/MWM 632/2032 of one of our bests customers in Spain.
The most common processes which are usually performed to recondition one cylinder head of a customer, are the following ones:
- Complete disassembly of cylinder heads.
- Ultrasonic bath by using an ultrasonic cleaning machine (shaking water-bath).
- Test to check absence of cracks.
- Renew/check all the components and spare parts.
- Complete assembly of the whole set of cylinder heads.
- Final hydraulic test.
- Primer and painting.
- Packaging and shipping.
Aside from reconditioning cylinder heads owned by the customer, RS MOTOR can supply both reconditioned Exchange cylinder heads and new cylinder heads. All the above options offer the customer an optimal quality / price ratio.
We have a large stock of cylinder heads DEUTZ / MWM 616, 2016, 620, 2020, 632, 2032, 2015, 645, …, and Jenbacher cylinder heads series 3, series 4 and series 6.
By carrying the maintenance of more than 120 engines, RS MOTOR can respond quickly, safely and efficiently to the needs of the customer, and to the contingencies that may arise in the operation of gas and diesel engines.