- RS Motor, a company specialized in the maintenance of cogeneration engines, has completed a new Deutz-Mwm engine overhaul. On this occasion, an overhaul, also known as E70 maintenance, was carried out on a TCG 2016 V12C engine, which involves the replacement of all necessary components with genuine and original OEM spare parts for Deutz-Mwm in order to leave the engine with “zero” hours of operation.
The RS Motor technical service team carries out all tasks and works specified in the manufacturer’s maintenance plan, thus guaranteeing the correct operation of the engine.
E70 maintenance is a comprehensive maintenance that is carried out at specific intervals, which can vary between 48,000 and 64,000 hours depending on the fuel and year of the engine, and includes the replacement of critical parts, cleaning and adjustment of components, system inspection, and verification of engine performance. The aim of this maintenance is to keep the engine in optimal operating conditions, maximize its efficiency and minimize the risk of failures.
In addition, RS Motor works with genuine or OEM Deutz Mwm spare parts, which guarantees the quality and compatibility of the parts used in any repair or maintenance work. The use of quality spare parts is essential to ensure the reliability and durability of the engine in the long term.
RS Motor is a company specialized in the repair and engine maintenance service of gas or diesel cogeneration engines and marine engines, as well as in the installation and commissioning of new engines. With over 20 years of experience in the sector, the company has a highly trained and experienced team of technicians who can guarantee quality work in all maintenance and repair jobs.
The most relevant works carried out during the overhaul of this Deutz-MWM engine are detailed below.
- Crankshaft inspected and verified.
- New camshaft and tappets.
- New shell bearings and bushings for the crankshaft and camshaft.
- New pistons, including rings and pins.
- New cylinder liners.
- Connecting rods inspected and reconditioned with new bearings.
- Reconditioned cylinder heads with new components and completely inspected and verified.
- Reconditioned turbocharger.
- Lubrication pump inspected and verified.
- Actuator inspected and verified.
- Starter motor inspected and verified.
- Oil cooler and intercooler cleaned, inspected and reconditioned.
- Generator group coupled to the engine completely revised and reconditioned.
- Replacement of compensators and expansions of cooling and exhaust circuits.
- Replacement of all components that reach minor maintenance such as: oil filters, air filters, spark plugs.
- Gaskets, O-rings and necessary screws for assembly.
- Final hydraulic test and painting of the gen set.
At all times, RS Motor has complied with the highest quality standards and has ensured that the engine is returned to its owner in perfect working condition. The company is aware that engine repair and maintenance are crucial to keeping equipment in optimal condition and avoiding interruptions in production. Therefore, RS Motor strives to provide quality services and exceptional customer care.
RS Motor also offers on-site services where they travel to the customer’s facility to perform the connection of the group and its start-up following the strictest protocols to ensure the proper functioning of the installation and the correct adjustment of the necessary parameters to achieve better performance of the installation while minimizing and eliminating the risk of unforeseen stoppages that may affect production.
In conclusion, RS Motor’s experience and dedication in providing quality maintenance and repair services, as well as its use and supply of genuine or OEM Deutz Mwm spare parts, make it a reliable partner to ensure the optimal performance of CHP and marine engines.
Do not hesitate to contact our technical department in case you need to carry out engine maintenance service on your DEUTZ-MWM (CAT), Jenbacher or Guascor engine.
For more information, please contact us at www.rsmotorps.com. We are waiting for you.