On previous weeks, we showed you the complete process to carry out engine Overhaul on DEUTZ/MWM gas engines TCG2016V12C and MWM TCG2016V16C (also called CAT CG132-12 and CAT CG132-16).
This week, we are glad to show you another complete engine Overhaul (maintenance E70), this time on a gas engine MWM TCG2016V08C of 400kWe (also known as CAT CG132-8).
The major Overhaul (maintenance E70) on gas engines DEUTZ/MWM TCG2016V08C (CAT CG132-8) is usually performed each 48.000 or 64.000 running hours (depending on the quality of the gas and the year of manufacture of the engine). As this engine runs with biogas, this time the Overhaul (maintenance E70) is performed at 48.000 running hours.
Like on gas engines DEUTZ/MWM TCG2016V12C and TCG2016V16C, on gas engines DEUTZ/MWM TCG2016V08C (CAT CG132-8), the maintenance E70 (Overhaul) is the bigger preventive maintenance of the engine, in which all its main wear parts are changed (see spare parts for Deutz-Mwm engines):
• Check actuator’s linkage (throttle valve).
• Replacement of lubricating oil filter RS-12128936.
• Renewal of spark plugs. This time RS Motor installs spark plugs DENSO GL3-5, RS-00000035.
• Renewal of ignition cables RS-12278370.
• Replace UPF inner RS-12466706 and UPF outer RS-12466707.
• Standard refurbishment of the turbocharger ABB TPS44.
• Check the engine mounting.
• Check starter pinion and gear rim on the flywheel.
• Visually check of the exhaust pipe. Replacement of exhaust gas compensators RS-12340988.
• Supply of 16 previously reconditioned cylinder heads TCG2016C, RS-05186053.
• Cleaning of the mixing valve with replacement of its driving bands RS-12217479.
• Ultrasonic cleaning machine of the intercooler.
• Replace the cylinder liners RS-12343131 (cylinder liners APR version).
• Replace rubber compensators RS-12037132 and RS-12037136.
• Replace hoses and flexible lines. The “silentblocks” of the air filters and the flexible hoses of the engine lubrication system are replaced.
• Check valves and engine regulating devices.
• Replacement of valve tappets.
• Renewal of vibration dampers RS-12277689.
• Replace connecting rod bearings. Replacement of big end bearings RS-12343108.
• Replacement of pistons (complete) RS-12343776 (pistons APR version).
• Renewal of camshaft RS-12217864.
• Replace the camshaft bushings RS-12000055 + RS-12313195.
• Renewal of the small end bushings RS-12343081 and the replacement of the connecting rod bolts RS-12161131. Checking the parallelism of the connecting rod body.
• Renew crankshaft sealing ring on the drive side.
• Renew crankshaft sealing ring on the free side.
• Measure the crankshaft and clean it.
• Replacement of air filter RS-12189925.
• Replacement of main oil pump RS-12276103.
• Refurbishment of oil cooler with replacement of internal sealing elements.
• Final hydraulic test.
• Primer and painting.
• Anti-humidity packaging for subsequent shipment to the customer’s plant
As you can see, the Overhaul of gas engines DEUTZ/MWM TCG2016V08C (CAT CG 132-8) is similar than the Overhaul of DEUTZ/MWM TCG2016V12C and TCG2016V16C gas engines. Once you know the steps that our engineers carried out during the maintenance E70 of this gas engine MWM TCG2016V08C (CAT CG132-8), we show you few pictures of the previously described maintenance tasks.
Request a quote for an engine Overhaul on a MWM TCG2016V08C or CAT CG132-8 to RS Motor. Hundreds of customers worldwide already trust RS Motor when they need to overhaul their DEUTZ/MWM (CAT) gas engines.
For further information, visit our website www.rsmotorps.com/en or write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com