The increase in exhaust gas emission requirements sometimes makes it necessary to implement exhaust gas treatment technologies. Catalytic converters play a very important role in the reduction of harmful emission parameters, helping to comply with legal limits and contributing to the protection of the environment.
The catalytic converters supplied by RS Motor are designed and manufactured specifically for the requirements of each plant, guaranteeing a reduction of emission parameters and compliance with the minimum limits required by the legislation of each country.
The main characteristics of the catalytic converters supplied by RS Motor are that they are designed and built taking into consideration the specific needs of each plant. The following are the types of catalytic converters that RS Motor can commercialize:
– SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) catalytic converter: It is the best measure to reduce nitrogen oxides.
– Biogas catalytic converter: Suitable for reducing formaldehyde emissions. They are composed of removable casings, in order to allow the catalyst element to be changed in a few minutes.
– Oxidation catalysts: designed to be installed on lean-burn engines. Oxidation catalysts reduce pollutant emissions of carbon monoxide (CO) and unburned hydrocarbons (HC), such as formaldehyde, which would otherwise enter the environment.
The greatest advantage of installing catalytic converters in an industrial cogeneration engine lies in compliance with the increasingly restrictive laws on pollutant gas emissions.
The catalytic converters supplied by RS Motor ensure that the performance of the engine does not decrease. Consequently, the economic profitability of the plant will not be affected with the passage of time and the tightening of “anti-pollution” measures.
The simple maintenance of this equipment allows any plant operator to monitor its condition.
Any brand or model of engine is compatible with the catalytic converters supplied by RS Motor. We stand out especially in the supply and installation of catalytic converters on DEUTZ/MWM (CAT), Jenbacher and/or Guascor engines.
However, we can help you in case your engine is of another brand: MAN, MTU, Caterpillar, Doosan, Cummins…
Our customers trust RS Motor for several reasons, among which we highlight the most important ones:
– Competitive price.
– Personalized technical advice.
– Direct communication channel with the equipment manufacturer.
– Experience acquired over the years.
– Numerous projects successfully carried out on DEUTZ/MWM (CAT) and Jenbacher engines..
Our current market is global. We have the technical capacity to design a catalytic converter whatever your engine is. The only thing we need is to know the emission limit set by your country in order to offer you the most suitable equipment for your needs.
The customers we work with know first hand the efficiency and the personalized treatment we give in case of technical or other doubts that may arise.
RS Motor is one of the few companies worldwide with the capacity to supply and implement catalytic converters of the latest technology, regardless of the type of fuel consumed by the engine on which you want to install it.
Do not hesitate to contact RS Motor if you decide to install a catalytic converter on your engine. We are at your disposal to help you in the best possible way.